Call us: 800.246.8000

Injured on the Job?

workers-659885_960_720Work Place Injury, also known as Worker’s Compensation, happens when you get injured due to a dangerous workplace or accident on the job. When injured on the job, you don’t want to negotiate with your employer and insurance company alone, you need an advocate. Call Tad Morlan today! Workers’ compensation benefits can help cover:

  • Medical benefits
  • Wage replacement
  • Disability

According to Missouri’s Department of Labor:

Reporting your Injury
When do you need a Worker's Compensation Lawyer?
Injured Workers Appeal

When you need a Worker’s Compensation Attorney, KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Call (417)865-4400 today for a FREE no-obligation consultation.